Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Something Wonderful

What is not to love about this piece? I'ts absolutely amazing and made by Jenny Crossley from Ballarat. At the moment this "J" is adorning my office here in Perth and sits proudly on display for all to see. I will be taking it to ATC Continuum #3 on the 26th August for everyone to enjoy. It is very inspirational and I love all the little elements of chipboard just put together so perfectly and the colours are so great. Every piece has so much detail and Jenny has put a lot of thought into it. The "J" is quite heavy and made from solid wood, I don't think it is pine as it is really heavy......

This wonderul "Fob Watch" also made by Jenny is multi layered and has a selection of transparancies and images on different levels. There are many single fobs mounted together to create this wonderful and creative little charm! I just love it....

Those going to the ATC Continuum will see it in the 'flesh' and that so far is 56 of ya'll
see you all very soon,
Best, Julie

No comments: