Thursday, August 24, 2006

Will I or won't I.....


Okay girls I have been talking to a couple of friends and asked them if I should post the kit everyone is getting on Saturday for the ATC #3 Continuum and they said why spoil the surprise. Well should I name names? The kit is really simple but nice and I do hope you like it. I packed a few extra incase someone wants to buy one for a friend, but they will be limited so first in best dressed. So I guess you will have to wait till Saturday now, hope everyone is okay with that. I am sad our little Dawnie (huge technique girl!!) is not coming but we will have plenty of other girls to share ideas with and talk to. BTW before I forget, please bring a savory plate not a sweet one, I stocked up with all of the morning and afternoon teas stuff today. I am also still packing things for Saturday and will have a small amount of new rubber there as well, been pressing all day and got a full upper body workout! LOL It takes a bit of effort to press rubber plates for hours and hours! So thinking of you all and how excited you are about coming, well same...
See you all there, Julie...........

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Okay Julie. I'm waiting on your post about the ATC day. I won't say to much before you do. But for those who missed out. It was a brilliant day and to those who attended thanks for all the inspiration. The kit was unbelievable and very generous, Thanks Julie. The demos blue my mind, Thanks Julie. I am hooked, lined and inspired. Thanks Julie.