Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1st Sneak Peek!

It's getting close to SIA, trade show in Sydney end of this month, and I have been really busy putting together a pretty large release for the show. Above the first sneak peak, a layout of my daughter Lauren. As you can see some hint of the colour, but it is a teeny peek of what there is available. Thanks for being patient, there will be more to come, I promise. There will be some really inspirational colours, ideas and plenty of new, new, new! Audrey Underwood & Maxine Hazebroek have been busy helping me with samples, their input and incredible enthusiasm. (thanks girls!!!)

Max has put together a beautiful sample below, a wonderful card with colour texture and amazing design, thanks Max!I can't wait to show you some more peeks over the next couple of weeks, so please stay tuned for more exciting products and ways to use them! If you are going to SIA I still have 4 spaces left in my class, so if you want to try out what is new from Collections, please book in as soon a possible. Thanks for looking, Julie

13 comments:

Sam Marshall said...

Looks amazing, Julie. Beautiful samples, too!

NessH said...

JVO...they are just amazing..I will be a regular here over the next few weeks...Deb will be really busy at the end of the month packing I am sure..haha..
thanks for sharing and thanks for creating..

Karen said...

What beautiful samples. How exciting, thank you for sharing

Jen Crossley said...

Just gorgeous JVO you will kick butt at SIA
Jen

Jen Crossley said...

Just gorgeous JVO you will kick butt at SIA
Jen

Teresa Abajo said...

It all looks amazing Julie! I can't wait for SIA - I'm looking forward to doing your class.

ulysses said...

Julie, I can't wait to see the Collections booth. Definitely my favourite from last year. Very inspiring.

Jen said...

Oh wow Julie - the samples are georgeous, cant wait xxx

kelsey said...

Can't wait to see this stuff on the shelves at Scraptivate Julie! Promise to make some stuff for you when I get back from the Melbourne Retreat. ;-)

Jenae said...

Yummmm... Love it all so far Julie... can't wait to see the rest. Good luck @ SIA..
Jenae

Sarah said...

Beautiful Julie, absoutley stunning, I cant wait to get my hands on them...

Odetta said...

Stunning! I love your first peek!

BrigitteG said...

wowww love it love it !!
and oh my goshhh you're finally coming down Sydney ?? aweeesome :)
Hugs from the Blue Mountains NSW