Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hi to the girls at Paperific


A good friend of mine Jenny Crossley came back from Paperific on Friday and passed on a few hellos from friends attending the show this year. It was lovely to hear that Collections was missed and it would have been the 11th show (I think, lost count) that I would have done in succession.

I just wanted to say thanks to those ladies and that I missed the show this year. There were 2 reasons for not going this year. Firstly my daughters wedding was on that very day, however unfortunately Lauren decided not to get married and I guess I was not prepared to cover the huge cost of going on such short notice. There was also the downturn in the economic market as well to consider.

It has been a big year for me and in the last 6 months I have released more than 40 new products at Sydney, taught classes in Newman to 35 people and 5 classes in Canberra to 45 people and yes I have been really busy this year. I am also in the throws of building a house, so that's keeping me busy as well.

I do look forward to bringing you all new and exciting products from Collections, but all of the design and manufacturing does take time and you will be the first to see anything new here on my blog as I have it and thank you for all your kind support in using Collections products in your projects.

Ya'll have a great weekend, thanks for looking Julie

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Yes we did miss you Julie, we all love Collections, see you next year hopefully!

Teresa Abajo said...

You certainly were missed! Hope to see you soon.

Jen Crossley said...

You were Missed Ms JVO not only by me but by alot of girls at the show.Please do it next year I spent far too much looking around this year than demo for you LOL
Crozza

Christina said...

Glad we have you here in the West Julie, but we don't mind sharing!! Hope you maybe get a quieter year next year....but we all love seeing your new products!!
Christina