Sunday, May 02, 2010

More sneak Peaks!

I'm packing today to fly to SIA in Sydney in the morning at the "crack of dawn" with Audrey to set up for the show in Sydney. We are really excited to go and catch up with lots of friends and customers. Tuesday evening after the trade show we are all joining in the "crop night" at homebush. Not sure what we are going to make there but I am sure it will be a wonderful social night to meet new people and catch up with more Australian manufacturers and distributors, and lots and lots of store owners.

Above is a hint of the new paper range called "Postale" this is the extra pack that you can buy as an add-on to the main 6 x 6 range. Audrey has put up some sneaks on her blog today here. So pop on over and check it out. I have uploaded the Collections website with all the new products so you will be able to see them on Tuesday. As this is a trade site you will only be able to view the products (sorry you can't purchase them but you can get them at lot's of stores around Australia).

Well I need to pick a winner for the prize on the post the other day. Lot's of new goodies coming your way - {Karen.C} said: "Well as a long time follower of Audrey's I just can't believe what I am seeing she just keeps getting better and better,her talents are amazing and such beautiful products to work with,Lucky Lady." Karen.C please email me at collections@westnet.com.au with your Name and mailing address and I will post out the products below!

enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Gretz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretz said...

Lucky Karen! I for one will be placing my order with Audrey on Tueday ;-)

So excited I LOVE turquoise Julie ;-)

Jen Crossley said...

Congrats karen you are so lucky

lisa_crofts said...

Well done Karen!

Ruth said...

Yooo HOO!!!! So looking forward to SIA and seeing first hand how everyone is going to LURVE your new range. Hope it is a blast Julie, you deserve it.