Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Angel Girl Kit 3D

I just thought I would do a quick post to let you know if you are going to Melbourne Paperific on Friday this week I will have a few kits available. Here is one little kit that I have for you to purchase, called Angel Girl 3D. She is so much fun to make and really easy. All you need is a hole punch (or you can use your scissors) some warm white paint, a frayed burlap ink pad and the general tools etc. Everything is included in the kit that you see here (except the background) words and texture pre-done for you. I have even covered a tiny heart with dictionary text so you won't have to fiddle with that. Papers fabric trims are all in the kit. This example teaches you how to "pad" up the mannequin with tissue paper and some muslin. I think this would make a great gift for a friend who you love and holds a special place in your heart. A photograph and all instructions are included in the kit and if you are still not sure, please ask me at the show and I will be happy to explain any process to you. Okay back to work got lots to do still! PS Audrey and I will be heading off at 6am on Thursday and I hope to get some video of the show to share with you in a later post. Oh I almost forgot, I will be showing you all how to "paint" and ink with super sponges, you will LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Looks awesome Julie cant wait to see you and Audrey

Gretz said...

It's just Divine Julie, can't wait to see you and Augee and Jen on Friday ! :-)

Linda M. Cain said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!