Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Something you are going to love!

Another little peek of something you are going to love. It's soft, it's flexible, it's adaptable and most of all versatile to apply to your creations in an artistic way. You can tear it, collage with it, cover large areas with it, use it like masking tape, bind with it and sew with it!
The best part is being able to colour it to match your creations in what ever colour you like! Also you can spritz on colour with re-inkers or mists. I have had a small fiddle with it and have had a lot of fun making these items shown here. Perfect for scrapbooking, card makers, off the page, ATC's and tons of other applications. Most of all I love that I can colour it in my favourite vintage colours!

As you can see from the pic above the original product is white, or slightly off-white and you can see the altered piece is stained with tea. Once altered it can be used in long pieces to tie and embellish whatever you desire. This lovely new product will be available very soon and will match some of the other new products I have been working on. Please stay tuned for more new items coming soon to. . . . . . C O L L E C T I O N S e l e m e n t s. And . . . lots of fun ways to get creative!

Oh one last little thing, you can make string as well, see the top of this little bottle!

7 comments:

Blossom inch said...

these are gorgeous!

Linda M. Cain said...

This is soooo absolutely cool!!! I love the look. OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to see more.

TFS!

~Linda

Gretz said...

Oh Julie you are such a tease. The samples look stunning!!!!

Michelle said...

Sound great!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous, I need so e of this. Wonderful creation. Tracy x

Julie van Oosten said...

Thanks guys you are all so supportive!

Lisetta said...

I love all of your stuff, but is there a retailer in the netherlands or maybe europe?
I hope so