Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coming to Melbourne next week!

Wow it's been a whirlwind two weeks with a class last week in Brisbane and next weekend 3 in Melbourne at Scraptacular. There are still a few places in the classes (please check with Julie at the store which ones) so if you are wanting to learn some new styles, some new techniques, pop on over to the website and book in for a class or call the store, number below. It will be fun filled and very creative day and I promise you will enjoy getting the VERY BEST with all the NEW collections product. There is even a workshop class where you will get to make lots of great items! Above is one of the classes that incorporate some of the new high quality spools, this is a great construction class and you will get in some new techniques and learn how to get the most out of using collections elements. The classes are filling fast so if you don't want to miss out I suggest giving Julie a call on 03 9584 5000 to book in. I can't wait to check out Julie's new store in Cheltenham, will be sure to pack my snow gear, lol! Looking forward to catching up with all the Melbourne girlies!!! see you all soon.
Class details: Here

On another note: I will be in Melbourne on Thursday afternoon and all day and evening Friday staying in the city, if you are a retailer and I haven't contacted you already and you wish to see my new release of 48 new products, please email me at: collections@westnet.com.au for further info and I will contact you shortly to make an appointment.

Also thank you to the 23 retailers who I visited and the ones whe came to see us in Brissy last week. It was a pleasure to see you all and give Nicole from Craft Queen and myself the opportunity to showcase all of our new products.

If you have placed an order with Collections we are shipping now and you will receive orders very soon, however we have been inundated and we are working day and night to get them out asap! Thanks for your patience, Julie

7 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

ooh-la-la - very 'noice' ... happy creating.

Unknown said...

I have booked in my place at scraptacular on my 30th birthday -the 21st May! Best present ever to come and learn from you Julie! Plus I will be leaving my 5 month old for the first time ever - so you must be pretty special! lol
Looking forward to seeing you! x

Jen Crossley said...

Cant wait to see you and do your classes and play.
Crozza

Gretz said...

So looking forward to seeing you and Crozza! Hey u can't fit that Augee in your bag can you?

;-)

Julie van Oosten said...

At the airport now looking forward to seeing everyone in melbourne and showing off the new products in class, thanks in advance for giving me the opportunity! Looking forward to meeting you jayne, see you all In class!!!!

Unknown said...

hi julie! the class was fantastic - and was so lovely to meet you! I got home and bub was just fine and sound asleep....mmmm i think mummy will have to get out more often! thankyou for the lovely goodies you gave me, and for a morning of new teqniques, and lots of fun. your new products are amazing, and your talent is inspiring. Thanks again!

Sharilyn Miller said...

Hi Julie! Great to see you so busy but I miss you! Come back to California if you can... Love, Sharilyn