Tuesday, June 07, 2011

What's happening about town?

Next weekend is the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention (see link for details) for one thing to do if you live in Brisbane, it's a great show! One of the exhibitors is Nicole from Craft Queen who will have some of the Collections Products at the show and will be doing a special talk on the tissue paper and the wonderful things your can do with it. It's so much fun to use and apply to your projects.
I use it on cards, journals and I also love to cut up bits and use it on little embellishments. Nicole also sells the gorgeous seam binding that is in these two creations above. It's fabulous to colour whilst you are doing your tea stained tissue and looks so vintage when dry as you get a crushed look to it. The top picture shows the large gate keys, tiny padlocks and the kraft ephemera sheet all tied up with seam binding to make a lovely embellishment. So.. if you are not doing anything next weekend go to the show, check out Craft Queens stand and you'll see some of the new collections elements and what you can do with it......have a great week.

4 comments:

Lisetta said...

Hello Julie, i love your collection line, beatiful.
Is there an reseller in europe or maybe the netherlands!!!
I can 't wait to work with it.....

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous pieces, I love the Collections products. Tracy x

grandmad1ana said...

Thank you so much for your lovely work!! I love the spools, and I have done something similar to give to each of my 16 friends who had a lunch for my 75th birthday. I know they will love them, and I will tell them about your website.
Wish I lived closer so I could attend your classes and get see your catalogue, but I live on the We(s)t Coast of Canada...
Thanks again.
Diana Ramsey

Samantha Marshall said...

I love these pieces!!!