Saturday, April 28, 2012

More from Boutique!

I have been busy and I hope you like this sneak preview. It shows more of the colour range than the last post, and I am crazy for those little spools. The tallest one in the rear is 8cm and the one on its side is 4cm and the ones in the foreground are 2.5cm high). There is something about spools that I find intriguing - is it their diminutive size, their multiple ways of covering them, or the groupings that make them so much fun? They are for me addictive. In this range there are some "Old Vintage" cut outs (new product)  that you can use on almost any project that is old and vingtagy. Just to let you know I have used the exisiting "Embellished Spool Kit" and the new "Boutique 6x6" papers and there are about 3 or 4 new products used in these samples - thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

The spools look awesome - I love them grouped together like that too. Makes them look like family LOL

Gretz said...

Love the new colours - OMG Teresa - did you notice - spots!!!!!

Therese D in Oz said...

Looooove, did I say say looooooooove, the purple and green combo.