Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Product Sneak Peek

Hi all, I have been busy working away the past few weeks putting together a new range of Collections Elements. Here is a sneak peek of some new product that I will be releasing soon. It's old its vintagy (is that a words?) but most of all it's a pretty range that I think you will all enjoy using in your creations. Over the next week or so I will be putting up some sneak peeks for you to get a hint of some of the newest papers, and lots more goodies. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend as the weather has been so lovely mild and nice sunny days here in Perth. Don't forget to check back here soon!

6 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

oh my! Can. Not. Wait.

Samantha Marshall said...

Oooo-looks great!!!

Linda M. Cain said...

Love everything to create!

Jen Crossley said...

Spill we want more whos with me girls?

Gretz said...

Hmmnn I'm liking the pink :-)

Karen said...

Yes, we need more!