Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet Bohemian! & 100,000 page views woo hoo!

Hi there, just a little post to let you see some creations using the 6 x 6 paper called Bohemian, an eclectic style of rich burgundy tones with touches of gold and grey. Perfect for winter coming up and I think it's great for adding a bit of drama and made especially to go with white or kraft cardstock which co-incidentally is the new card and folders I have created in this release this month.

Below I have embellished a creative folder with these rich tones and tied it off with some antique paris binding. To finish I have used some of the transparencies trim.
A small accordion book with black accordion insert tied with some lovely satin seam binding that was pre-crushed makes an elegant little journal or keepsake to give your mum, aunty or granny. I had a bit of fun again with a little spool, as I cannot stop making those little things!
Well off to the office I go and do some orders! thanks so much for visiting my site, and I am kinda chuffed that there have been 100,000 page view here!

3 comments:

Gretz said...

Gorgeous Julie!

Sophie said...

Wow!
Was für ein Blog!
Und was für fantastische Arbeiten.

Ich bin so begeistert, dass ich ab sofort dein Fan bin.

Liebe Grüße

fox mo said...

nice idea.. thanks for posting.