Sunday, July 22, 2012

Catch up Post - Brisbane Expo

Wow its been a while since I have posted, got caught up with lots of life and busy with work! Last month I had a wonderful trip to Brisbane for the papercraft expo, with thanks to Nicole from Craft Queen for sponsoring me.

It was so busy at the show and so many people there you could almost not see the show from people. Here's a pic of the Craft Queen booth on opening as any later you would not have been able to see the booth!
Met some lovely girls that were travelling together and that were in my class!
Some chicky babes one from Perth cheering me on when I did my talks at the show, clapping in the background in the audience - great booster for me!
Timmy was kind enough to grace us with his presence during one of the classes and signed a few autographs and some shots with his followers.
Had a lovely dinner with some friends from Brissy, Robyn and her partner Paul. And thanks Paul for taking me down to the foreshore to get a lovely pic of southbank and the ferris wheel.
Inside the main entry hall of the show it's so big in there, pic courtesy of my iphone and camera+ app.
Here's a pic of the classes that I taught in Brisbane, we did two session a day for 3 days, one class was the "Creative Folder, with 2 cards using all Collections products.
The second class was the mini printer tray in an antique dark brown and white look. Everyone had a great time as well as me, it was great to be out sharing ideas and techniques with like minded people. Thanks for looking, Julie xxx

6 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

Great photos Julie!! I love your new Collections-the mini printer tray looks awesome.

Linda M. Cain said...

Love the new Collections! Great pictures Julie!

~Linda

Jen Crossley said...

wonderful photos Julie

Gretz said...

Gorgeous Julie. Now Scraptacular is no longer, will be ever see you back in Victoria???

Genevieve said...

Great photos Julie, I met up with Tim again at a Kaszaz Workshop in Sydney......great fun. Would love to come along and do another round of Collections stuff.

Cheers,

nightingalehoop said...

Thanks for every other excellent post. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and Im on the search for such information.
Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews