Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And the WINNERS are......

Lucky girls are.....
1.


Barbara said...
Hi Julie,I would be jumping up and down just to know that my name had been selected for receiving the awesome little box holding the sampling of your new products!I too place my orders through Cecile and have never been disappointed when my "goodies" arrive.Thank you not only for your wonderful line of products but for your creativity as well.

Barbara in Texas
5:56 AM

2.


---MARILYN DAMSCHEN--- said...
Ooooh, I love those! So nice to see something coming out that's not vintage or that looks like everything else out there. Brave to originality!
6:59 AM

3.

triumphgirl said...
Can't wait to play with the new items. When/Where will they be released?? Fingers crossed they will be out in June/July when I am back in Oz ... if not just pack up AliceMcK's suitcase in August when she comes to visit me in Singapore!

Faye
9:10 AM

Girls Email me and I will mail your prize asap!!! (collections@westnet.com.au)
Thanks again for all your cool comments and ideas!
Thanks for looking,

Julie

9 comments:

Natalie B said...

Well done ladies, what a fab prize. Thanks Julie for such a generous gift and also for keeping us salivating with all of your gorgeous goodies (new & old!). Cheers Nat B

kelsey said...

Woo-hoo!!! Congrats girls, enjoy the delightful Collections goodies....I know WE always do ;-)

Cecile Nichols said...

I'll echo Kelsey's comment, "Woo-hoo!!!" Congratulations to everyone, but especially to my friend Barb, in Texas!! Yippee!!!

It's neat too to get a sneak peek at some of the new goodies, Julie. I'm so glad you placed that photo on your blog. We're anxious!!

Can you tell us how we'll be able to best see your new products? Will you be placing photos of everything on your website? Will you make an announcement when we can see what is available?

Thanks for the fun contest, Julie!

Cecile

Christina said...

Congratulations to the winners!
yay Debbie...STILL slaving away!
look forward to a playtime some time soon.
Christina

Gretz said...

Congratulations to the winners!

I can't wait for my package of (ordered) goodees to arrive! Three cheers for JVO!

Jen Crossley said...

Congratulations Girls you will love the new products,Thanks JVO for being so generous
Jen

Maursie said...

CONGRATS ladies - have a ball with your new products!!! Cant wait to get them in the shop to play with.
Cheers
Maursie

Jen said...

Well done ladies, you will loooove playing with all the new stuff. Well done Deb, the pressure was on lol! Your design process is great Julie hahhahaha.... Catch up soon xxJenxxx (Burns)

triumphgirl said...

Woo Hoo! I'm doing the Happy Dance here in Singapore as your prize package arrived. How lucky am I??
Thanks sooooo much Julie.

Faye