Monday, March 31, 2008

SIA next week

Just to let everyone know that next week I will be in Sydney for SIA and will not be able to process any orders until I return on the 11th (Friday). We are getting very excited about the show and hope that it will be a great show. I know that Collections is putting in 110% to make it a truly wonderful and inspirational show for the attendees (trade only). With the hugest thanks to some of my good friends who have been tireless in sample making and just all round encouragement! Audrey, Maxine, Natalie, Jenny, Tania. Thanks ladies for your support and inspiration over the past couple of months, I really really appreciate it. So if you are going to SIA and see the wonderful samples on the Collections Booth, you will know that they are made by the sweetest loveliest girls, who share their talents with everyone. I will try to put up tomorrow sometime a couple of sneek previews.....thanks for being patient.
and thanks for looking, Julie xxx

3 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Cant wait Julie to see your new goodies,Im sure you will be a huge hit at the show
Jen

Sam Marshall said...

Have a great time. I cn't wait to see your new things.

Unknown said...

Hi,Julie!I've got your blog throug dearest Suze who is a darling of mine.I've been to her place in 2006 and had a wonderful time.Btw,I'm a Brazilian living in Sao Paulo.I just had to stop by to tell you I fell madly in love AND lust with all your stuff.Name it, you've got it:paper, chipboard,tag albuns,journaling...just about everything.I've ordered from Size's the owl set and the small houses set.But,even too much is never enough!LOlIf there a small chance I can get your whole collection (I don't have a store...=))I'd love to!!!
Pls do get in touch: clau.scrapco@gmail.com OR claufeher@uol.com.br