Sunday, April 18, 2010

Definately Diminutive! {sneak peek}


Things often get small around here. I like to take something big and make it small. It's something I have had all my life even when I was little I had dolls like most girls, but not big dollies little ones. I still have my tiny doll (somewhere amongst the junk) called GiGi. Even until this day I remember how she came in a small plastic box, so tiny, so cute. So if I see something I like and they have it in miniature I have to have it or I will try to create it.


So the next sneak peek is the colours of one of the new paper ranges called "sepia". It's rich, it's chocolaty it's full of wonderful pieces to cut out. Best of all it goes with my other ranges, "vintage" and "french". If you love the vintage look, you will definitely love "sepia". I think it's my favorite one as well! Thanks for looking and stay tuned for more SNEAK PEAKS!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the sneak peak! As always, you create the most beautiful things and then allow us to create them too!

Julie van Oosten said...

Awww thanks Michelle you say the sweetest things! I will be posting more sneaks, holy cow there is so much to show! thanks for looking xx

Gretz said...

You are a wonderful source of inspiration Julie, can't wait to get my hands on the new products ;-)

Julie van Oosten said...

Thanks Greta, more sneaks soon! (lots more!)

Jen Crossley said...

Looks amazing Julie cant wait to see more
Crozza

lisa_crofts said...

Just beautiful Julie I cant wait to see more!