Saturday, February 26, 2011

Earth Hour 2011

Earth Hour - Logo
Sign up and show your support this year for Earth Hour, pop over to http://www.earthhour.org.au/ and click on the link sign up and join in with over 100 other countries to help the planet. It doesn't cost anything, in fact you will save money by switching off your lights on March 26th (Saturday)at 8.30pm for one hour. Next week I am doing my bit to go greener - installing solar panels to my home and connecting to the grid to generate electricity to feed back into the grid and reduce my carbon footprint. What are you doing to help the planet? There are so many ways to take action, recycle, reuse, refrain from leaving all the lights on when you are out, installing low watt energy efficient bulbs in your home, walk to the shop to get your milk and bread or post a letter, recycle your grey water and if you are like me put in synthetic lawn and save water! At Collections I always use recycled boxes and packaging for shipping orders, so what are you waiting for go sign up it's FREE!!! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend where ever you are!

No comments: