Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Packing, Packing!...Done!

The Hunter Valley, it looks so serene and an ideal place to be!

This past week I have been preparing for my trip to the Hunter Valley for a retreat/camp. I am really looking forward to heading up to Newcastle and then onto the Hunter Valley to meet up with more than 50 attendees!

It's a great opportunity to be teaching and demoing "Collections" to everyone. Today I shipped all the kits and lots of Collections goodies to Newcastle and I hope everything gets there in good condition. I have never been to Newcastle or the Hunter Valley so I am looking forward to that and I am very excited to go. Thanks for looking and some previews of the class soon!


Libby Morris said...

You will love Newcastle. It's gorgeous. Have fun this weekend, the Hunter is lovely. I hope you get to have a look around. Let me know if you need a tour guide lol I could be forced to show you around to the fabulous wineries, cheese factories, olive oil farms and boutiques etc etc
Libby x

Julie van Oosten said...

Thanks Libby you are so kind! I won't be able to get away (fly in and out!) but if I ever get to vist I will email you! I love doing the wineries and cheese factories and boutiques!!!!

CreativSpirit said...

Those little parcels looks so very interesting. Can't wait until 8th.

I hope that you'll be able to come back some time to have a look around the beautiful Hunter Valley. It's such a lovely part of Australia.