Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Packing, Packing!...Done!

The Hunter Valley, it looks so serene and an ideal place to be!

This past week I have been preparing for my trip to the Hunter Valley for a retreat/camp. I am really looking forward to heading up to Newcastle and then onto the Hunter Valley to meet up with more than 50 attendees!

It's a great opportunity to be teaching and demoing "Collections" to everyone. Today I shipped all the kits and lots of Collections goodies to Newcastle and I hope everything gets there in good condition. I have never been to Newcastle or the Hunter Valley so I am looking forward to that and I am very excited to go. Thanks for looking and some previews of the class soon!



3 comments:

Libby Morris said...

You will love Newcastle. It's gorgeous. Have fun this weekend, the Hunter is lovely. I hope you get to have a look around. Let me know if you need a tour guide lol I could be forced to show you around to the fabulous wineries, cheese factories, olive oil farms and boutiques etc etc
Libby x

Julie van Oosten said...

Thanks Libby you are so kind! I won't be able to get away (fly in and out!) but if I ever get to vist I will email you! I love doing the wineries and cheese factories and boutiques!!!!

CreativSpirit said...

Those little parcels looks so very interesting. Can't wait until 8th.

I hope that you'll be able to come back some time to have a look around the beautiful Hunter Valley. It's such a lovely part of Australia.