Monday, July 10, 2006

Stamp-it's and Inky's Trade Night




I was at Stamp-it tonight teaching some lovely girls the Collections range, making samples and the like. It was great to teach a very creative and hard working group. I always crack the whip and make them work really fast - well to get a lot done!

And they did some beautiful pieces. It's not easy teaching 6 different things at once, but what the heck I have done it enough times now! Here is a small portion of one girls work. I just think the colours are so boho chic! Thanks to Susan for giving me some of the paper and the scraps! It was great to have in the group a longtime friend, Lexie! Always good to see her. Talk about get down and get the job done tonight! All the girls were fab since they had worked hard all day long and then do trade till 10pm. Well done! And we were joined by the sweetheart girls Lana and Becky from Frendz, who have a great store in Clarkson. Thanks girls for trekking all the way in peak hour to come to the trade night.




Here's a pick of the gals that were in the class....please don't ask me to name names! I am not good with names and I am the sort of person who needs name badges on everyone and yike no-one had them on! LOL!



Oops! I think I cut one of the girls off in this photo, sorry.....




Another sample of the flowers one of the inky crew made (so sorry, didn't get any names!) I know I am a shocker....

Well better get to bed, I have been up over 19.5 hours today, gosh where has the day gone.

Nite!

No comments: