Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Ahh Spring is here!

The sun is out and shining, loving the warmth of the sun and getting into the small garden (what I have so far) and getting some seedlings sewn for the vege patch. Other tasks at hand some tea staining tissue paper 1020 Antique Victorian & 1021 Antique Melange in readiness for the retreat in the Hunter Valley. I love that you can stain or dye your tissue in any colour. I particularly love tea rose and a tint of blue with natural tea. The tissue is really strong and won't tear when you colour it and pin it on the clothesline with pegs - even in strong wind it won't tear.

I love to put it on just about everything it's so versatile and textural.

Some small pansy's in the garden and I love their happy faces blowing in the breeze! Well just a quick post for now and must get back to work! thanks for looking, Julie...........

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous colours of paper tissues and how are you Julie! Great that spring has sprung! Love those flowers in your garden.

Linda M. Cain said...

Absolutely LOVE your Tissue Paper!

~Linda

Julie van Oosten said...

Its been such a great product to use and play with, I use it in most of my latest creations! have fun with it!